Médecins du Monde (MDM) Suisse is an international medical organization, which has been present in the Palestinian territories since 1994. It operates in the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the positions of Driver based in Jerusalem.
Starting Date: February 1st 2016
Duration: Full time,12 month (with possibility to be extended)
I. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives the team to the areas of operation as directed.
• Assists the logistic department with logistical and other arrangements related to events.
• Jerusalem ID holder
• Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position.
• Valid and clean driving license since at least 5 years.
• Proven skills in dealing with security and safety matters and use of communication equipments.
• General knowledge of mechanics.
• Above 24 years old.
• Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
• Good knowledge of roads in Israel and West bank
III. APPLICATION AND PROCEDURES:
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference the job title as MDM - CH/DRIVER/2016 in the subject line of your e-mail.
Dead line for receiving the application is 31/01/2016
MDM recruit qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM