Employment Opportunity in Nablus/ Qalqilia
MSF-France “Doctors Without Borders” is currently seeking to hire a Clinical Psychologist for its Mental Health program. The post location will be based in Nablus with movement throughout Nablus and Qalquilya districts in a range of settings (city, refugee camps, villages). Employment will be on a Full Time basis.
• Master degree in Clinical psychology or equivalent, with at least two years of clinical mental health care experience.
• Ability to provide psychotherapy for individuals (adults/children), dyads, families and groups. Clinical sessions will be delivered in consultation rooms in MSF's office, and on home visits
• Knowledge of the mental health network of Nablus preferred
• English language proficiency both written and spoken
• Ability to work within a strong multidisciplinary team
• Ability to work under pressure & able to demonstrate stress management capacity.
• Interpersonal skills and good communication skills a must.
• Basic computer skills, report writing and monthly clinical statistic collection and interpretation
• An understanding and alignment with MSF's principles of medical ethics, independence and impartiality
For those who find themselves to be eligible applicants, please send your CV in English
by fax to MSF Nablus office: 09-2339489,
or e-mail email@example.com (subject: Vacancy, Psychologist)
no later than 21 April, 2016.
Successful candidates only will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone inquiries, please.