ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of HR & Admin Officer for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location is Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The objective of this position is to support in the implementation of ActionAid Palestine’s Human Resources and administrative policies and procedures. The key responsibilities areas for this position will be as follows:
• Ensure policy compliance for maintaining consistency in HR Policy, Practices and Systems at the organisational level
• Organise orientation/trainings to update all staff on HR policy, procedures and tools
• Carry out recruitment processes including developing job descriptions in consultation with Line Managers
• Ensure timely implementation of the annual performance reviews
• Ensure that the compensations and benefit package is in line with local laws and market competitive
• Maintain updated record of all staff related information
• Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the office e.g. management of the supply of materials/services, office and vehicle maintenance
• Perform necessary proceedings to obtain visa for the staff members and visitors
• To administer all finance-related activities related to the Italian Cooperation funded project.
• To record and audit all receipts and ensure that all expenses are legitimate and accurate and in line with the budget line and monthly budgetary projection.
• To prepare and provide to the PM accurate and timely expense summary reports.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
• A bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related subject
• Proven 3 years’ experience in the field of HR, Finance and Administration.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing HR policies, procedures, tools, HR legal set-up analysis and training skills
• High level of integrity and ability to work independently
• Knowledge of general law related to HR (Palestinian Labor Law, Palestinian Civil service Law)
• Ability to communicate fluently in Arabic and English
• Excellent organizing skills
Indicative salary range: ILS 58,646.00 to ILS 76,437.00 gross per annum.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com no later than 26th Jun 2016 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.