GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF INTERVENTION
- Support the Psychosocial Coordinator in the definition of the project standards.
- Support and follow up the implementation of MdM-S PSS intervention in the targeted areas.
- Collect data from the communities and gather inputs for rolling out standards, methods and tools.
- Ensure that MdM-S PSS Tools and Procedures are implemented and updated.
- Support in the revision of the PSS procedures and the development of new procedures as required by the Psychosocial Coordinator/Mental Health Advisor.
- Participate in the referral system by referring cases to appropriate structures.
- Support the Psychosocial Coordinator/Mental Health Advisor on PSS programming and drawing up new project proposals.
- Support in the identification of PSS advocacy issues.
- Collect relevant information and collaborate in the Advocacy report elaboration.
- Implementation and regularly update of the project intervention database(s).
- Contribute in the preparation of projects activities and annual budgets.
Developing PSS Standards and Tools
- Gather input for program development and monitoring, rolling out standards, methods and tools.
- Define and contribute to the improvement of shared PSS programming standards.
- Ensure that MDM-S standards and tools for the implementation of PSS programs are developed and remain updated based on MDM-S programming practice and international standards.
- Implement MDM-S quality standards and PSS minimum standards.
- Stimulate and monitor PSS programming.
Developing and Implementing Training
- Design and provide briefings, ToT and tailored trainings where needed for program staff, partners, relevant stakeholders and volunteers.
- Design of training, M&E and data collection tools for the training implementation.
- Check, support and follow up the training workshop by using observations and interviews to verify that learning objectives were met.
- Plan, implement and evaluate training courses on MdM-S PSS methodology, which involves creative tools such as games, fine art, art-therapy, music-therapy, audio-visuals, group discussion, demonstrations, and practice sessions with feedback and role play.
- Ensure that all training requirements are met as outlined by MdM-S training of trainers (ToT) guidelines.
- Provide recommendations to the PM when necessary on recruitment of potential facilitators.
- Develop training reports and progress report per trainee.
- Provide ongoing support, guidance and advice to program staff in the field of PSS.
- Provide recommendations to the Psychosocial Coordinator/Mental Health Advisor when necessary on recruitment of potential facilitators and volunteers.
Thank you for using www.freepdfconvert.com service!
Only two pages are converted. Please Sign Up to convert all pages. https://www.freepdfconvert.com/membership